Here we explain the conditions assumed by Maystar, S.L. When managing, storing and collecting the personal data of users that are subscribed or registered on our website:
- Those over eighteen can register on the website of Maystar, S.L. freely as users.
- In the case of minors, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
- On this website the personal data of the users are respected and careful. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed since space is safe, so we never request:
- Personal information unless you are necessary to provide the services you require
- We never share the personal information of users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
And they will only be applicable when you decide to fill in any of the contact or subscription forms where your personal data is collected.
Personal data record
The files where we store the data are:
- Blog: For all users who register our Newsletter
- Clients_web_Maystar: For all users who are registered for the purchase of our website.
The principles that we apply to the personal information that you provide are those that conform to the new Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:Always requiring your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will always inform with transparency.
- Data minimization principle:We will only request the strictly necessary data for the commercial or information relationship that we establish.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:The data will be maintained during the time necessary for commercial or information purposes, which will be permanent in the event that you do not express your withdrawal or that we will eliminate in case they are inactive for a long time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:The data that proportions will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed, for which Maystar, S.L. Take all necessary precautions.
When we request your data:
- When you want to receive our newspaper newsletter
- When you want to receive commercial communications
- When you want to buy some of our products, although in this case we do not have any of your payment data, since this procedure is carried out by directly linking with the payment platform of your bank or with PayPal.
For what purpose we use your data
When you subscribe, make a purchase or comment on a post, you are providing us with personal information such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, etc.
We also obtain other unidentifying data that are obtained by some cookies that are downloaded on the user's computer when navigating this website and is detailed in the cookies policy.
To manage social networks. The processing of the data carried out by the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages that belong to Maystar, S.L. and its brands will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Maystar, S.L. We will deal with your data in order to correctly manage the presence of our corresponding social network (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) informing of activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that social networks regulations allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Maystar, S.L. You will never give your personal data to third parties. We only use the Mailchimp platform to perform e-mail marketing and Google Adwords and Facebook ADS actions to adapt the information you receive according to your preferences.
The user will always have the option to unsubscribe automatically in the different communications that he receives as a subscriber or sending an email to email@example.com.
And you also have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider that the processing of the data violates the regulation.
As a user you respond in any case of the veracity of the data that you provide and Maystar, S.L. It reserves the right to exclude any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in law. What are your rights to provide us with your data?:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request your rectification or suppression
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Cookies policy
- Data portability
Legitimation for the processing of your data. Acceptance and consent
To contact, subscribe or buy your consent is required.
The user will always have the option of causing automatically in the different communications he receives as a subscriber or sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do your data communicate?
Only to third parties necessary for the proper functioning and development of this website:
- Google Analytics (Analytical Service provided by Google)
- ADW Europe SL (Hosting where the web is housed)
-Sendinblue (e-mail marketing)
- Google Adwords (Payment Ads)
- Facebook (social network)
According to the LSSICE, Maystar, S.L. Do not perform spam practices, not sending commercial emails electronically that have not been properly identified and that they have not been requested or authorized by the user.